SWAGING TOOL DRILL BIT
CREATE LOOPS IN YOUR HVAC PIPES WITH OUR SWAGING TOOL
The best way of expanding your HVAC tubing is with our Swaging Tool Drill Bit. A cheap and easy alternative compared to other traditional methods.
It is perfect for copper or aluminum due to the heat from the friction it creates while in use to avoid cracks and leakages.
With our swaging set comes the most common HVAC tubing diameters that work for both hard and soft copper standards, easy to braze swages in one set.
- HVAC READY: Designed for the most popular HAVC tubing diameters.
- FITS ON ANY DRILL: Works efficiently with any drills or even with screwdrivers
- 10x FASTER: Flares and wages in 5 seconds, up to 10x faster than conventional tools.
HEAT BY FRICTION: Preserves copper's malleability during the swaging process for a snug fit.
AVOID CRACKS & LEAKS: The high temperature process will assure a perfect fitting, the metal won't crack or thin up.
410a COMPATIBLE: The tube wall maintains the thickness to withstand the high pressure of refrigerants.
HOW TO USE:
The swage stopper will provide great swage depth for perfect fitting. These tools are designed to work along with drills, and/or screwdrivers, with a minimum of 1800 RPM and 500 watts for corded drills, or superior and 1800 RPM and 18V, or superior for cordless drills. Using the tools along with less powerful equipment may result in a high decrease in performance.
BUILT TO LAST:
Using innovative technology, this set is a new concept in HVAC tools. Get ready to quickly flare and expand any copper or aluminum tube in just a few seconds! Check out this revolutionary tool right now!
Bits Size: 1/4" 3/8" 1/2" 5/8" 3/4" 7/8"
1x Swaging Tool Drill Bit Set
- Not happy? Not a problem! We are proud to offer a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee. Just follow our money-back guarantee protocol to receive a full refund!
- Your Swaging Tool Drill Bit™ is covered by a full 1-year warranty! If your head has any defects within 1 year of use we will replace it!
- Your Swaging Tool Drill Bit™ is certified for safe use, you know you can trust the quality of your product. Don't risk using an uncertified device!
Shipping & Handling
- We provide Free Worldwide Shipping.
- Please allow 3-5 days for handling due to high demand.
- Please note that the worldwide lockdowns caused by COVID-19 are causing shipping delays, and we are doing our best to get orders to you as fast as possible.