- It’s perfect for both tent camping and hammock camping.
- The whole package of the Haven Hammock comes with the shell with detachable rain fly, straps, mosquito netting, guy lines.
- The sleeping matters measures 78″ in length, 23″ in width, 34″ in height and the whole weight of the hammock tent is only 3 lbs. So you can easily carry around this hammock and sleeping pad combo wherever you go. Not only on trees, you can easily setup this hammock tent on the ground with the help of an additional trekking poles. The shell and rainfly of this tent made from the PU coated high tensile, rip-stop nylon.
- The air matters has two way valve and a built-in foot pump.
- So you can easily inflate the matters in 60 seconds without any pumping tools Internal spreader bard of the air matters creates a flat and spacious sleeping platform.Weight Capacity:440 lbs,no problem to lie down doubles.
It’s internal pockets and loops provides maximum storage for your camping gears. Apart from camping, you can also use this hammock tent in the park, beach, or simply set it up in your back yard and let the kids go wild.
No trees? No problem... Haven makes a great bivy. Trekking poles not included.
Suspension Arcs keep the sidewalls low while supporting the flat sleeping platform. Think suspension bridge!
- Unobstructed views
- Easy in and out
- Lay flat as a pancake
Internal Spreader Bars keep the interior space open.
- No pressure on sides
The Air Mattress with horizontal tubing creates a soft spacious sleeping platform.
- More wiggle room
The Structural Ridgeline means you lay flat regardless of tree spacing.
- Place to hang your gear
Along with the tent body, the air mattress((not included) ) has been meticulously designed. 23”x78”x3” (52x198x7cm), the pad inflates in 60 seconds.